Updated September 8, 2021
Trustee John Kendall has been designated by the Board of Trustees as the liaison to the developer, Osprey Property Company. If you have any specific comments or questions that you’d like John to take to the developer, please email them to: email@example.com.
The Hogan property is no longer owned by the Hogan family and will be developed into a three building apartment complex consisting of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units for a total of 120 units. An image of the plan is posted below along with a representative photo of some of Osprey's work. This will be a development for all ages. The apartment complex will be named Crestwood Manor. Ground is expected to be broken during the summer of 2022.
Documents obtained from the County Planning Commission will be placed at the bottom of the page for resident information.
Some items of significance:
· The developer (Osprey) will maintain ownership of the apartments.
· Osprey built Victoria Park, Walkersville.
· The property will have an onsite property manager.
· The Hogan house will be a clubhouse and office.
· School buses will enter the complex.
Both photos courtesy of Osprey Property Companies